|Dr. Howard Rosenberg, Doctor of Chiropractic
Dr. Rosenberg is committed to the highest level of specialized Cox Flexion-Distraction Spinal Decompression treatment in partnership with each patient to relieve pain, increase mobility and improve overall health.
Dr. Rosenberg believes that patients should be actively engaged in the health care process and all treatment decisions. He reminds everyone, ”You are the boss of your body!”
“In the past twenty years, research has validated that Cox Flexion-Distraction Spinal Decompression is effective in the relief of joint and disc pain. My goal is to develop a practice where I can provide results-oriented, patient-centered care to my friends and neighbors. I am enjoying building this unique practice in our community.”
Born and raised in Detroit and Southfield, and living in West Bloomfield with his wife and two daughters, Dr. Rosenberg is an avid runner and softball fan.
• Resident of West Bloomfield since 1984
• Softball coach at West Bloomfield High School since (1997-2002)
• Commissioner, West Bloomfield Parks and Recreation board (term 2004-08)
• Member, West Bloomfield Optimist Club
• Trustee, West Bloomfield Township (term 2008-12)
• Wayne State University
• Palmer College of Chiropractic
• National University of Health Services (certified Cox® Back Care Specialistone of only twelve in Southeast Michigan)
Why Dr. Rosenberg's approach is different