Like us on FACEBOOK and save $5 on your next massage! Join our email coupon club for more savings!
Call 248-681-6804 to make your morning appointment today!
Massage Therapy at Hiller Chiropractic
To complement your chiropractic care, or to enjoy the benefits of massage on its own, Hiller Chiropractic offers Massage Therapy.
About our Massage Therapists
Lisa Meranda, Theresa David and Cloriece Meinke are all expertly trained massage therapists.
Our Massage Therapists offer a confident approach to massage technique. They have sure and firm hands with a therapeutic touch. Their massage is comfortable, relaxing and energizing. Their therapeutic approach provides relief of symptoms such as pain, muscle tightness and stress and creates a sense of well-being.
Physical Benefits of Therapeutic Massage
• Helps relieve stress and aids relaxation
• Helps relieve muscle tension and stiffness
• Alleviates discomfort during pregnancy
• Fosters faster healing of strained muscles and sprained ligaments; reduces pain and swelling; reduces formation of excessive scar tissue
• Reduces muscle spasms
• Provides greater joint flexibility and range of motion
• Enhances athletic performance; Treats injuries caused during sport or work
• Promotes deeper and easier breathing
• Improves circulation of blood and movement of lymph fluids
• Reduces blood pressure
• Helps relieve tension-related headaches and effects of eye-strain
• Enhances the health and nourishment of skin
• Improves posture
• Strengthens the immune system
• Treats musculoskeletal problems
• Rehabilitation post operative
• Rehabilitation after injury
Mental Benefits of Massage Therapy
• Fosters peace of mind
• Promotes a relaxed state of mental alertness
• Helps relieve mental stress
• Improves ability to monitor stress signals and respond appropriately
• Enhances capacity for calm thinking and creativity
• Emotional Benefits
• Satisfies needs for caring nurturing touch
• Fosters a feeling of well-being
• Reduces levels of anxiety
• Creates body awareness
• Increases awareness of mind-body connection