|Why Choose Hiller Chiropractic?
Treatment at Hiller Chiropractic is Different
- Committed to the highest level of specialized treatment
- We partner with each patient to relieve pain, increase mobility and benefit overall health
- Treatment begins with a detailed history & thorough evaluation
- Success is achieved using evidence based, clinically proven practices and active participation by patients in their individualized care
Dr. Rosenberg is West Bloomfield's ONLY certified Cox Flexion-Distraction Spinal Decompression Specialist.
Cox Spinal Decompression:
- is a specific and gentle form of manipulative therapy to adjust the spine, isolating the involved area and reducing disc pressure
- results in the removal of compression on the discs and nerves
- increases the range of motion in the joints
- increases the height of the spinal opening
- increases circulation to promote healing
Patients describe his technique as ”comfortable,” ”enjoyable” and effective in reducing pain and increasing mobility!
View a video demonstration of Dr. Rosenberg's unique technique.
“Chiropractic manipulation is federally recognized as a successful approach to low-back pain; Cox distraction is well-studied and widely accepted as a valid approach. More than two-thirds of patients report excellent to good improvement with a typical rehabilitation program. ”
-- The Detroit Free Press, May 11, 2004
For more on the Cox technique, visit coxtechnic.com.
Whom does Hiller Chiropractic treat?
Dr. Rosenberg accepts patients with moderate to severe symptoms relating to problems emanating from the spine. He provides care for patients unfamiliar with chiropractic care, anxious because of acute pain, or those frustrated from lack of progress with other forms of treatment.
Dr. Rosenberg's treatments provide relief for:
• Cervical, thoracic and lumbar disc herniations
• Neck and back pain
• Arm, shoulder and leg pain
• Degenerative disc disease
• Facet syndrome (joint pain)
• Pelvic pain
• Loss of spinal motion
• Muscle spasms, strains and sprains
• Pregnancy back pain
• Pain reduction and mobility maintenance in scoliosis cases
• Patients unable to tolerate vigorous treatment
• Disc herniations, ruptures & prolapses
• Spinal stenosis
• Injury to neck or back from sports
• Muscle pain (myalgia)
• Sciatica (pain extending from the hip down the legs)
• Stiff and/or painful joints
• Trauma to neck or back from accidents or falls
• Pain following auto accidents
What will happen at my first appointment?
- health history followed by a thorough discussion with Dr. Rosenberg that includes a history of the problem and related conditions
- a brief examination
- X-rays are taken only when necessary
- Dr. Rosenberg then discusses his findings in relation to patient goals and, upon agreement, care begins immediately