At Hiller Chiropractic, our number one goal is to provide you with the most effective treatment plan that allows you to live a more active, pain-free lifestyle. All care is tailored to your specific condition or injury in order for you to live your best life. We will never compromise your safety, trust, or body by creating a dependence on treatment or providing unnecessary care. Using the latest research, technology, and our continued education, we strive to bring all of our patients the best care possible.
Advantages of Hiller Chiropractic
As the only certified sports chiropractor in the nearby area, we have become the trusted choice for dependable, professional, and effective chiropractic care and massage therapy. Other benefits of choosing Hiller Chiropractic include:
- Advanced Certifications: Dr. Jamnik holds a Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician® designation by the American Chiropractic Board of Sports Physicians™, which allows for successful prevention and treatment of sports-related injuries. He also is skilled in Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization (IASTM) and holds basic and advanced certifications in FMT RockBlade IASTM.
- Our Commitment to You: Our entire staff, including our doctor, massage therapists, and receptionists, is fully committed to providing you with personalized care that will help improve your overall quality of life. We work with you and your physicians throughout your treatment to ensure you are receiving the most effective and safest care.
- Safe, Non-Invasive Care: All our services or treatments are performed without the use of surgery, drugs, or other invasive forms of treatment. Chiropractic and massage therapy are a safe and successful way to treat a variety of injuries and medical conditions.
- Pain Relief: Hiller Chiropractic's certified chiropractic care and massage therapy relieves pain and discomfort in your neck, back, shoulders, knees, and much more using both simple and advanced techniques and treatments.
- Active Lifestyle: By following Dr. Jamnik's specialized treatment plans, you will not only gain increased mobility, but also greater stability, and range of motion in the specifically targeted areas of your body. This allows you to move more easily and efficiently, which aids in a more active lifestyle for you.
No matter your injury or condition, Hiller Chiropractic will work with you to improve your condition and make your recovery as smooth as possible. Our warm, friendly, and low-stress environment, along with our industry-leading techniques and equipment, allows us to provide all of our patients with safe and effective chiropractic treatment and massage therapy.
Call or contact us today to request an appointment with our dedicated and skilled team.